Fortunately, there are some very diligent users with the willingness to share their work. Here is the result – some easy to install modules for well-known systems.
- phpBB, see unreleased version to block disposable email using phpBB
- Drupal V6, see Drupal Disposable e-mail protection (thanks to Mustafa Ulu)
- Drupal V7, see blockdisposableemail module at github (thanks to Michael Phipps)
- Django (Python web framework), see Django BlockedEmails (thanks to Donald Stufft)
- Python class for use with Django to detect Disposable Emails (thanks to Aaron B
- WordPress, see Avoid temporary email addresses in WordPress
- Prestashop, see Block disposable email for Prestahop (thanks to Tanguy Jacquet)
- vBulletin, download Demaguard for vBulletin (thanks to Grant MacDonald, out of maintenance)
- IP.Board, see the IPS Marketplace (thanks to Dawid Baruch)
- xenForo, see AnyApi (thanks to Michael Page)
- October CMS, see Disposable Email Blocker (thanks to Justin Patterson)
- BDEA Client for Python 2.7 and Python 3 with optional Django form validator (thanks to Max Arnold)
- Java client for block-disposable-email.com (thanks to Cory Ugone)
More to follow!
Are you able to contribute a solution eg. for SMF, MyBB? Please contact us.